Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Aren't sundays brill? How's yours going then?
  • lexiekay
    Free Member

didnt anyone else have a rubbish day?? 🙁

crikey
    Free Member

Nope, 13 hour shift saving lives in the company of funny, experienced, excellent colleagues. Exhaustiiing but a great way to earn a living.

Anna-B
    Free Member

didnt anyone else have a rubbish day??

Probably, but they’re on another thread 😉
    Remember it’s swings and roundabouts.

DrT
    Free Member

I have a warm glow of good Karma tonight. Unloading the car after riding today I was stopped by a couple of Polish guys who had punctured near my house, they had no spare tubes or repair kit so I was happy to oblige by replacing the tube with a new one and sent them on their way.

A couple of hours later the doorbell rang and one of the guys had brought round a couple of tins of polish beer for me 🙂 Now enjoying some beer induced its nice to be nice happiness.

Stu_N

bacon rolls and mugs of tea – CHECK
    1 hour from door in autumn sunshine on CX bike – CHECK
    through to the Weege, whizz round Evans and bag some lovely new winter gloves without holes in fingers – CHECK
    bro-out-law’s 40th lunch – CHECK
    home before nieces/ nephews got to the tired/ screaming/ tantrum stage – CHECK
    gin and tonic – CHECK
    smoked fish chowder and spicy grilled prawns – CHECK
    nice glass of white – CHECK

Just going to spoil it now and do the washing up and the get iron out for next week. Still, some wine left and James May’s Man Lab on TV so not a disaster

stanfree
    Free Member

Got up hangover free . CHECK
    Great ride round the some border trails in stunning blue skies. CHECK
    Good banter with my Biking buds . CHECK
    Bacon and Egg roll with Coffee in Broughton. CHECK
    Roasting hot bath CHECK
    Sunday Roast with bottle of beer . CHECK
    Bottle of Merlot . CHECK

Kit
    Free Member

How’s yours going then?

My Gran died today and I worked 12hrs for the 3rd day in a row, so yeah, not great…

NZCol

Cracker, got up watched the replay of the AB’s win over England, did some flaffing and heated the spa on the deck up (for later), mid morning brunch with riding mates to hear about the night befores ‘man auction’ then nipped out for a gentle 2hr roadie recovery ride (did a 6hr mtn run Sat) before watching the sun go down with tunes on the outside speakers and a few people lounging in the spa 8)

anagallis_arvensis

mrs having contractions for almost 24 hours, I’ve had no sleep but watched lots of films!!

mogrim

mrs having contractions for almost 24 hours, I’ve had no sleep but watched lots of films!!

Tell her to get a move on, keeping you awake like that is Just Not On.

mrsflash
    Free Member

Come on Mrs A!!

hora
    Free Member

My Sunday am involved stood in McDonalds Marble Arch at 06.30am getting some ear-ache off a couple of Sarf London scrotes.

loddrik
    Free Member

Sarf London scrotes.

Are there any other type…

hora
    Free Member

I was staring at them through a hangover fog as I was sick of hearing what a ‘boiy’ one was or how hard he was to his mate .. so one of them decided to kick and hurt the stool that he was sat on before they both stormed out. **** teenagers. 🙄

kiwijohn

Clear felled the front garden & put in veggies instead. Quite a satisfying day.

marc
    Free Member

Wake up with no hangover – fail.

Stand in freezing cold watching my lad play footy – check.

Get home sharpish before light goes to try out new front end set up on bike – check.

Amusing “moment” in front of walkers due to lack of compression damping – check.

Feeling of smugness at new forks – check.

Roast lamb when get in – check.

hora
    Free Member

Why is it that when you go out you get a hangover but if you drink decent quality alcohol (i.e. not pump crap) you don’t?

Lifer
    Free Member

Woke up hungover at 12.30 after my mate’s wedding on Saturday. Band practise #1 2-6, band practise #2 6.30-11 (and 20 miles away)

Can I have another weekend please?

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Aren't sundays brill? How's yours going then?’ is closed to new replies.