Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • donsimon
    Free Member

Fail, nothing to see… 😥

mactheknife

link does’nt work matey 😯

donsimon
    Free Member

I know I done it correct and everything, it’s the computer’s fault. It was a potential contender for thread of the year too! 😥

loddrik
    Free Member

No it wasn’t..

donsimon
    Free Member

Yes it was.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Awwww, poor Don. I still like this thread… don’t be so despondent.

donsimon
    Free Member

You know, I tried. I put the link and everything, like, in the brackets like what you’re supposed to and it didn’t work I know what to do and everything like, like, so it’s not my fault, so like everyone’s looking at me now and pointing like in a Nelson Muntz kind of way and it’s not fair ‘cos it’s not not like my fault or nuffink I know what I’m doing, but thanks TSY I feel better know ‘cos I don’t know what happened. Anyway I’m taking the dog for a walk now to have a think about what I did wrong, sometimes it just isn’t fair. 😥

This thread is the internet equivalent of…

zokes
    Free Member

crispybacon
    Free Member

& your point is caller?

donsimon
    Free Member

Thanks for your support and understanding guys. 😀

flip
    Free Member

This is my favourite thread ever, a bit like Sienfeld it’s about nothing, but ultimately entertaining 😉

You’re welcome, Don. It’s all part of the service.

donsimon
    Free Member

Thanks, that means alot MTG. I don’t want to be rude, but as you started a thread asking people not to call people “OP”, do you think it would be too much to use my name rather than the honorific title? 😉

Sorry about the misunderstanding.

I assumed, wrongly as it turns out, that Don Simon was your full name and I did wonder if I was being a little overly familiar by addressing you by your first name alone when we haven’t been introduced.

If don is an honorific title, then I can see why my remark may have caused offence.
    While, in English, it would be acceptable to address Sir Simon as “Sir” without using the given name, it would be considered churlish to address Mr Simon simply as “Mister”.

It won’t happen again.

donsimon
    Free Member

😆

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘.’ is closed to new replies.