Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • are women giving birth too early in the pregnancy..?
  • yunki
    Free Member

Why oh why aren't babies born with their teeth already in situ..?

It would save a lot of trouble all round.. I blame the ladies for being too impatient and pooping the baby out 18 months too early.. selfish

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

so they wouldn't be breast feeding, so women wouldn't need breasts ? Are you quite mad ??

cynic-al
    Free Member

They'd still have backsides SFB – even bigger ones.

IHN

women don't need sticky-out, lady-bump type breasts for breast feeding – apes don't have them.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

They'd still have backsides SFB – even bigger ones.

flat chests and fat arses ? Hello celibacy 🙁

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

women don't need sticky-out, lady-bump type breasts for breast feeding – apes don't have them.

I knew that but you're spoiling the joke 🙂

yunki
    Free Member

that has indeed… cleared that one up 🙂

matt_outandabout

teeth and nipples? 😯

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

any bigger and they don't fit through the pelvic aperture. Its natures compromise you see.

skidartist
    Free Member

any bigger and they don't fit through the pelvic aperture. Its natures compromise you see.

But with teeth they could make their own exit, a la Alien.

I sppose we'd all be an only child that way, but as an up side look at how much we'd all save on mothers day cards

yunki
    Free Member

It's a bad design… teething babies are a bore..

If the women were designed to carry the foetus or another 18 months.. and had a larger…. ahem.. 'aperture'.. they would also be set up for carrying watermelons home from the supermarket..

bad design

binners

but a a larger…. ahem.. 'aperture' would mean it'd be like throwing a chipolata up the mersey tunnel. Where's the fun in that? We'd all feel as inadequate as Hora. Imagine the collective angst

mrsflash
    Free Member

And there was me thinking this was a comment on my current "overdue" status 😉 (yes I know, it's all me me me)

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

bad design

I think woman can be one of the most beautiful things there are, it's the babies that are badly designed 🙂

yunki
    Free Member

fair point Mr Barnes

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘are women giving birth too early in the pregnancy..?’ is closed to new replies.