Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • are we allowed 'whats it worth' threads?
  • sadexpunk

ive read the rules and i cant see theres any infringement, so posting this instead of a classifieds ad with no price.

basically im selling a singular swift, and depending on realistic value, a moots YBB.

i know the worth of the singular frame and forks, but a bit unsure what to ask for wheels (white ind eno/stans 355/dt swiss) and chainset (white ind cranks with ss ring and bashring). im ok at working out the other kit on it. is it better to split, or sell as a whole?
    now the moots. this is the exact frame that was tested in the mag a few years ago. its been lightly ridden, but decals are peeling a bit, and theres some chainsuck marks on chainstays. so id say its decent nick but showing its age. i thought a while ago itd be worth around a grand, but i need to be realistic and im guessing about £800 for frame? or is this even unrealistic?
    if its not worth a decent amount, id rather keep it, but the idea was to maybe sell both and just get one decent hardtail, as i dont ride as much these days.
    theres also a moots seatpost. a guess at £50 or £60?

i appreciate your thoughts, and id be interested to hear whether its worth selling at all, or whether i might as well just keep stuff as i wouldnt be able to afford a decent replacement.

cheers

sadexpunk

bump for the teatime crowd? anyone?

womble72
    Free Member

Any Photos? It might help with the valuation

sadexpunk

here goes, im not too clever with flickr…….

womble72
    Free Member

I Can get a brand new ss built for under £1k What’s the age, spec and condition of the swift? Where are you located?

bruneep

2 packets of chewits and a dead stoat?

radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member

How much for the stoat?

thomthumb
    Free Member

is it better to split, or sell as a whole?

nearly always better to split.

bruneep

How much for the stoat?

I could do you a stoating offer on these 2, however once we agree a deal don’t go weaseling out of it

radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member

What about the third? 3 for 2? I would find an otter deal than that

cynic-al
    Free Member

Usual rules apply to the SIngular.

Limited market for the Moots I’d say, advertise and sed xhat you get offered

sadexpunk

hmmm not entirely sure what the f*ck all the stoat and weasel stuffs about??? 🙂

womble, singular has got white ind eno hubs with stans 355 rims, dt swiss double butted spokes. tubeless.
    white ind ss cranks with bashring, new xt brakes, thomson masterpiece seatpost, wtb rocket ti seat, shimano freewheel on rear, but ive also got a white ind freewheel i havent used yet. titec h/j bar copy (can never remember which is which, but theyre riser). easton stem.
    nearly 2 years old, lightly ridden, excellent cond. located lincoln.

cynic-al, thats why ive posted this thread really, as im not allowed to just advertise and see what i get offered, i have to put a price to it 🙂

thanks a lot for the advice

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘are we allowed 'whats it worth' threads?’ is closed to new replies.