Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Are tv/broadband packages good value?
  • devon_roadie
    Free Member

Moving to a new house so need to sort out broadband and tv. Are any of the tv/broadband packages out there from the likes of Sky/BT and Virgin good value? Have heard Sky broadband is bad but what about the others?

The cheaper (probably) the better is what I’m after

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Hmm, that would depend entirely on whether or not you think about £70 is expectable?
    All the big providers quote without a phone line which you have to have, but not necessarily with them, & that’s £12-15!

I just resigned with Virgin for another year, £45 for medium phone with caller display, HD V+ box with XL tv & XL (20mb)broadband, the discount on my bill shows as over £30PM & valid for 2 years.

I’m not sure if that is good or not, but I certainly can’t justify any more, I would be happy with normal freeview/sat that I have & don’t have to pay for, if it wasn’t for the kids who ‘need’ more channels.

Cheers.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

A minute late for an edit, but I have just gone on the Virgin site & configured my package as a new customer who would get half price for the first 6 months, it works out that as a loyal customer I am better off by £2pm over the year, woo & indeed hoo, great discount! 🙁

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Are tv/broadband packages good value?’ is closed to new replies.