Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Are there any decent flat shoes out there for small feet?!
  • MountainMonkey
    Free Member

I fancy giving flats a proper try and have a pair of vans I wear generally but they’re a bit flexy and are very sponge like!

I’d like something like the Shimano AM40s, but they don’t go small enough. I’m a size 5.

5.10 women’s shoes are too ugly to contemplate or at least they certainly are at those prices!

Can anyone help? Is there anything out there at all?! 🙄

Cheers!

Lionheart
    Free Member

Hi Juliet, sent an email the other day – or think I did, can not find any evidence of sending it now! Can you drop me a line , my email is in the details, Thanks Rich

jedi

etnies do ladies shoes. i got my daughter some white with pink/purple writing 🙂

MountainMonkey
    Free Member

Rich – sorry, have changed my email address! Will check it out and get back to you!

Jedi – cheers, but they look similar to the Vans in terms of keeping out the rain (or not!). Also, I’m personally not that keen on pink or purple 😀

carbon337
    Free Member

Nike 6.0 Mogans with the plus minus sole are good and im fairly sure they do all sizes.

jedi

they are leather upper but no shoes keep your feet dry toally. seal skins under for the win for me

domino

MM – was looking at 5:10s the other day and I think they are missing a trick not doing smaller sizes. No thanks to pink and purple. Will look at the Nike ones.

MountainMonkey
    Free Member

Jedi – oh ok in that case I’ll check them out. Yep, I agree – Sealskins all the way!

Domino – yeah I totally agree, if they did the men’s ones smaller I’d contemplate spending that much, but the women’s ones are genuinely among the most ugly things I’ve ever seen!

Chew
    Free Member

Also look at general walking shoes.

I’ve found a pair which have a fairly solid sole, very grippy, and being walking shoes they’ll come in handy over the winter, then a bit of pushing might be involved.

Also the price is a lot less if you shop around (I paid £25) rather then 5.10s

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Are there any decent flat shoes out there for small feet?!’ is closed to new replies.