Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • are the groupsets 'Fibica' sell reliable?
  • tomawheels
    Free Member

I’m building up an off road, long distance tourer and am opting for an 8 speed groupset (for availability outside europe). I haven’t found new 8 speed groupsets that aren’t used – but I did find some over at fibica:

http://www.fibica.com/mountain/groupsets/shimano-alivio-m410-group-set-8-speed.html

I read somewhere that the avid rotors they sell are fake. Anybody have any experience with their groupsets?

Cheers

unovolo
    Free Member

I have some BB7’s from them came with all the mounting hardware disc rotors etc and are identical to others I have seen including some Avid rotors I already have.
    Came with the printed instructions for fitting just no box, I assume they are all OEM stock for bike manufacturers being sold on to the aftermarket.

If mine are fake then they have gone to a lot of trouble to replicate everything including the performance which is bloody impressive for a mechanical disc brake.

tomawheels
    Free Member

Thanks for the feedback, and quite reassuring. That’s pretty much what I thought, would be pretty expensive to fake complicated components. Did you have to pay any duty tax for postage?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘are the groupsets 'Fibica' sell reliable?’ is closed to new replies.