Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Ardrock 2014 Q's
  • tymbian
    Free Member

So I’ve entered this years event which will be my first Mountain-bike event and have just received my payment confirmation from Si entries.

I’ve a couple of question…

Do I print out the payment confirmation and just turn up or will I be sent tickets?

Can I ride the course on the Saturday to Reccy the stages without paying Saturdays entry fee?

How do I sort out the camping do I need to book?

eddie11
    Free Member

Don’t know. I was down for the sportive -type one on the Sunday but they’ve moved it to the sat which I can’t do so peed off at the minute. Only the enduro one is on the Sunday but all that stopping for timed runs just spoils a good ride for me.

Sorry that’s no help to you.

antares
    Free Member

The ‘Ard Rock All-Mountain Challange will set of on Saturday 2nd August in the morning. All riders will set off within a half an hour window and they will receive a personal time upon returning to the event village. The course will then be open for all Enduro riders to practice, and the Enduro race will start on Sunday morning.

That answers one of your questions

Camping is offered at a picturesque riverside location at Fremington, with toilets and running water. The camping fee is £5 payable at registration

And that answers another

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

No, you don’t need to print off stuff, nor will you get tickets.

And just rock up for the camping, was a fiver last year.

darrenspink
    Free Member

Will I suffer big time if I did this on a steel hardtail? I Hear its rock city.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

darrenspink – Member
    Will I suffer big time if I did this on a steel hardtail? I Hear its rock city.

Whoever told you that is on the wind up. I did it on my bfe last year, and didn’t die. Yes, there are some rocks, but nothing too testing.

booktownman
    Free Member

Get on it Darren Spink, you know you want to ;o)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Ardrock 2014 Q's’ is closed to new replies.