Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 198 total)
  • Ard Rock Enduro 2016
  • jaylittle
    Free Member

6th & 7th August 2016….. Entries go live on 30th October. More events next year including kids rides and a night ride.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Brilliant.

fathomer

Thanks for the heads up, reminder set!

Like the idea of a night ride, sounds good.

Gaz.dick
    Free Member

Interested!

beano68
    Free Member

Roll on !! fantastic event 😀

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

After riding the first year, I was gutted to miss out on the second year, and this years event was even better. I won’t be missing it again.

sandwicheater

Tempted, very tempted. Cheers for the heads up, made a diary to have a gander a day or two before.

funkrodent

Had a grrreat time this year. Will be sitting at computer on their website, finger poised, at 11.59pm on the 29th…Hopefully be a few of us competing next year now that the vanguard (me and Dangerous Dave) scouted it this year and survived 8)

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Reminder set 😀

scandal42
    Free Member

Definitely going to try and get a place for next year.

flyingmonkeycorps

Really tempted by this if I can get in, sounds like a cracking event. And I like rocks.

jaylittle
    Free Member

I did the sport in August which consisted of 3 timed stages, it was a brilliant event and would highly recommend it.

jaylittle
    Free Member

Looks like the sport and all mountain challenge are on the saturday again with the 45k enduro taking place on the sunday.

slordy
    Free Member

Finger will be poised at 23.59 ready to enter, did the main enduro this year best event I’ve done by a long way, hope I get in next year even made the missus book next years holiday for the week after!!!

lapierrelady

Soo excited about this. 2015 was excellent!

trailhound
    Free Member

Definitely going to try and get an entry for this!

jaylittle
    Free Member

Change of format. The main event is now on the saturday and the sport is on the sunday however for 2016 the sport follows the route of the main event taking in all 5 stages.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Excellent. I think a full thursday night to Monday morning is on the cards!.

jaylittle
    Free Member

No all mountain challenge either this year.

stevedoc
    Free Member

Agreed , Friday lunch till Monday evening booked off with 5 of use planning on doing it.

seadog101

Maybe, this time….

Last two years my entries have been scuppered by changes to work schedule and injury.

doubleu
    Free Member

I don’t understand the changes….was looking forward to the wimps 35km 😆

I guess for us mere mortals new to enduro (eg me) then Sunday’s enduro sport is the one to go for?

Whats the chances of me getting a relatively good camping spot turning up on Friday evening?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

We turned up at 9pm on the Friday this year, still loads of good space left.

Trekster

I’m night shift but I feel a weekend off might be needed 💡
    What’s caravan access like?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Loads of space John, big flat field right next to Dales bike centre

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Double post

jaylittle
    Free Member

I was hoping for the 35k loop but looks like i’ll have to muster an extra 10k.

Potdog
    Free Member

MTFU, the extra 10k (probably) won’t kill you 😆

jaylittle
    Free Member

I’ll have to get some tablets for that.

jaylittle
    Free Member

Saturday £56
    Sunday £50

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Both for me next year, such a great weekend.

tooFATtoRIDE
    Free Member

Anyone from London area going? I am thinking of going so looking for a buddy to come along with.

scotlandthedave
    Free Member

Anyone from the Central belt of Scotland going? All of the squad i was planning to go with didn’t get a ticket 🙁 dont really fancy a billy no mates weekend…

slordy
    Free Member

scotlandthedave, no one else from central belt of scotland got entries be boring on your own!! i will gladly buy your entry of you PLEASE PLEASE

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

No point buying his entry as you’d need photographic ID.

There’s a fair few of us going from Ayrshire mate, more than welcome to join us at the campsite, no probs.

scotlandthedave
    Free Member

Thanks NBITF, appreciate that. i’m in two minds to try for a refund or not – i know we should have been more organised and applied for more than one ticket, but i genuinely didn’t expect the tickets to sell out in 15 seconds…

I’ll bring the beer if you bring the fridge 🙂

jaylittle
    Free Member

I think you can only get 50% refund. I’m doing the sunday with mates but welcome to join us for beer and food.

slordy
    Free Member

It’s called trying to have a bit of craic, didn’t need photo ID last year even though they said you did

scotlandthedave
    Free Member

Hi, yeah i noted it was only 50% refund which is making me wonder if its worth just keeping it and waiting until next year and see what happens. I think on balance i’ll hang onto it and wait to see what happens, at worst i can ask for a refund at the end of june next year and not be in a worse position than now.

slordy you’d not want photo ID if you looked like me 🙂

slordy
    Free Member

Haha I’m no Brad Pitt myself

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 198 total)

The topic ‘Ard Rock Enduro 2016’ is closed to new replies.