Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Ard Rock / Ard Moors Entries
  • fathomer

I have an entry to the Ard Moors but unfortunately don’t think I can make it now, which I’m really gutted about. Having found the T&C’s (which was a bit of a challenge in its self) I know I can cancel for £25, bit steep but fair enough.

However, I’ve also seen a couple of posts on here saying they will transfer the entry to someone else for £15 as I have a friend that maybe interested. Can anyone confirm that this is the case as I can’t see it in the T&C’s?

mark88

In previous years there’s been lots of people (myself included) disgruntled by the organiser’s greedy approach.
    No refunds are given and no option to change the name on entry, but they ask for you to relinquish your entry so they can resell it.
    Unless Ard Rock have amended their approach, I would advise lending your friend your ID for the weekend and they try to sign on under your name.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

It’s changed now, I sold mine recently for face value – £62 – and it cost me £15 to transfer.

Basically, once you sell it, contact the organisers, they’ll sort you out.

scottfitz
    Free Member

-40% refund is still not great IMO. At least there is a cheaper transfer option.

jonnym92

I’d be interested in the ticket if you can swap it..

fathomer

Thanks chaps, I’ll drop them a mail later tonight and see what they say.

jonnym92, if they say yes and my friend doesn’t want it I’ll drop you a mail.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Ard Rock / Ard Moors Entries’ is closed to new replies.