Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Ard Moors does it sell out as fast as Ard Rock? Who's going?
  • Wookster

As the title really! Is it as quick a sell outas the Ard Rock and does anyone plan to go?

riklegge

I think it was pretty quickly sold out last year, but then the race had some unfortunate weather conditions which might put some people off this year.

darrenspink
    Free Member

Think the price may put me off going again rather than the potential weather.

slimporcini
    Free Member

It has definitely put me off although I would consider marshalling it. This year they were offering 2018 ard rock entries as payment. only got on the sport race for that next year.

Will probably do PMBA Kirroughtree in September instead

submarined
    Free Member

There were tickets available for it in August last year, had been for a good few weeks. Not sure if it was an additional batch.

jaylittle
    Free Member

First enduro batch sold out straight away last. They released the 3 stage enduro event later in the year.

Wookster

Cool thanks all!

submarined
    Free Member

First enduro batch sold out straight away last. They released the 3 stage enduro event later in the year.

Ah yeah, my bad – just looked at my emails – the sprint entries opened start of June, Full thing sold out super fast this time last year.

Kamakazie

Yeah all sold out within half an hour last year.
    The course is amazing and I want another go at it in drier conditions!

jaylittle
    Free Member

I’ll try get a ticket for the 4 stage event, anybody know how much it is? Did the 5 stage event last year which had a stage removed. Glad it did really as I was goosed after doing the 4 stages.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Ard Moors does it sell out as fast as Ard Rock? Who's going?’ is closed to new replies.