Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Ard Moors 2016 …
  • beano68
    Free Member

Who’s in ? … I’m in and can’t wait 😀

wrightyson
    Free Member

I was going to but at 56 quid I just thought maybe next year as I’m already doing the ard rock.

sofaboy73
    Free Member

I’m in and looking forward to it. can’t do ard rock this year as week before I fly out to the alps (so I thought best not) and I was less fussed by doing any of the more race oriented events this year (did a few of the pmbas last year) so this looks perfect. also signed my mate up, which will be a nice surprise for him if he ever answers his phone!

beano68
    Free Member

Fair one, it is a bit steep like but well organised and it’ll be my one and only entry as with Ard Rock ..

beecoacc
    Free Member

I’m in for this one. Wanted to do the Ard Rock but missed out.

yorkshire89
    Free Member

In for both 🙂 l9oking forward to it!

AlexSimon

5 of us in.
    4 of us in the ‘Ard rock too.

I’ve never done an Enduro before and this year we’re signed up to 4! 😯

First one is the Vallelujah Peebles at the end of this month so fingers crossed I enjoy it!

bedfordrd

Got up early – and I’m in. Also doing the Ard Rock Sport, so that’ll now be a training session for the Ard Moors.

jonnym92

I’m in, doing it solo so happy to tag along with anyone.
    First bike event of any kind so looking forward to it!

Paul@RTW
    Free Member

Done all the ‘Ard Rocks and they’ve been great. I didn’t get into the main event this year so settled for the Saturday race – is it 4 stages or something?

Figured, if this event is anything like the Fremington one, it’ll be good so have entered. It’s a bit easier for me to get to as well.

Now, if only someone would organise an enduro race somewhere in South Yorkshire…..

AlexSimon

I think the ‘Ard Rock we’re in for is the Sunday ‘more relaxed’ version.
    I’d forgotten that – so is this moors one a bit more ‘pro’?

Paul@RTW
    Free Member

I thought the Sunday ‘Ard Rock race was the ‘full’ enduro – 6 stages etc. may be they are doing a ‘sprint race’ too. Rings a bell.

I think the moors one is ‘just’ a straight 5 stage enduro with no ‘cramming hundreds of people through the start line as we possibly can’ option/category that the ‘ard rock weekend has become. I wouldn’t be surprised if they added more options like a ‘marathon’ loop and a ‘short’ (3 stage) event once the main event has sold out.

AlexSimon

The whole thing (‘Ard Rock) was really confusingly written.
    Many many people had to get clarification on facebook and the like. Bit of a mess really.

sofaboy73
    Free Member

Now, if only someone would organise an enduro race somewhere in South Yorkshire…..

There’s one at Greno & Wharncliffe in July I think – uk enduro series I think (which ever one the red kite guys are organising this year)

pondy
    Free Member

Me and broher wanted to enter, left it to late and now sold out

Paul@RTW
    Free Member

Sofaboy, really?! How did I miss that?! That would be perfect, I could fall out of bed and go race…I’ll look into it….

sofaboy73
    Free Member

Paul@RTW – Member
    Sofaboy, really?! How did I miss that?! That would be perfect, I could fall out of bed and go race…I’ll look into it….

Only just announced as where negotiating access to wharncliffe I believe. 23/24th July UK enduro series. I think you can either do a 2 day or 1 day option.

Will be good to see some racing back in wharny, as been years. Interested to see how they’ll get the legnth on the stages

kristoff
    Free Member

I’m in 🙂

Missed the ard Rock entry so glad to get this.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

The whole thing (‘Ard Rock) was really confusingly written.
    Many many people had to get clarification on facebook and the like. Bit of a mess really.

Aye, agreed. It was as if they didn’t realise how many people they had waiting to enter, so released more events to cater for them, but some of the events are a bit odd, ie the sunday enduro – not allowed to practice? – so not really much point making a weekend of it, but then they introduced another event for the Saturday which allowed practice on the friday – Wahey! we’re on again!.

I love it though, my fave event around.

Although I know I’m in for two events, just not really sure about the logistics of them! 😆

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Ard Moors 2016 …’ is closed to new replies.