Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Apprentice FAIL
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

So the losing team went off to promote their product, outside a Hearst v Rangers match, wearing an orange, white and green flag? 😐

bongo136
    Free Member

red, white and green *

It was to resemble Italy as they were selling meatballs 🙄

druidh
    Free Member

Time for a new telly Al?

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Selling meatballs with an Irish flag on one and the other dressed as a pizza?

Still, if they dressed like the meatballs they were selling, they’d have looked like a couple do turds. 😀

cinnamon_girl

How that PITA Adam managed to stay in I really don’t know. 😕

samuri
    Free Member

I’m still convinced Sugar is a genius and deliberately chooses 9 arseholes and one real person who can do what he/she wants. He tells the smart one to act stupid like the rest of them to fit in and then gradually become brighter for the cameras.

The idiots all act like gibbons and smear their own faeces over the camera while the real candidate watches and takes notes.

After 7 (or whatever ) episodes of the program, and being presented with this tosh by my wife who thinks it’s great, I have never recieved any evidence to suggest I am wrong with this theory.

The real joy of the program is trying to work out who is the plant and who are the obvious numbnuts. In one way it’s like logging on to STW.

randomjeremy
    Free Member

(you aren’t the plant)

globalti
    Free Member

I was in the lounge while she was watching it last night and I noticed that the losing team only made £21 less profit than the winning team, for which they got humiliated and pilloried. I thought both teams did equally well and they should both have gone off and ridden Segways.

onehundredthidiot

Couldn’t believe the Italy flag outside Tynecastle with Rangers playing. Rooky error but i suppose easy to make. The lass leading the winning team was a prize arse. “What happens if they start speaking Scottish at us?”

Globalti, they profit was key as the losing teams ingredients cost about a third to buy, so profit should have been much higher. Shows they bought cheap but importantly sold very little.

ronjeremy
    Free Member

What always strikes me about these challenges is how little ‘profit’ these people actually make and how much of an arse they make of themselves in the process. So 5 people made £300 profit, take from that the cost of a trading license, running cost of the mobile unit, insurance, then divide the ‘profit’ between the team, I think that should then be the final figure..

Oh and let’s not even start on the small points like the practicalities of actually moving pitch midway through a day, and the fact that there have been two food related tasks and not one mention of at a minimum a Basic Food Hygiene certificate, which from my understanding of working in the industry, albeit a few years ago, was a basic necesatity for anyone wishing to serve food to a member of the public.

In olden times didn’t we just used to dress our village idiots in a costume and then parade them through town whilst everybody else pointed and laughed?

That said having worked in sales for years I can actually recognise some of my former colleagues in these people..

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

“What happens if they start speaking Scottish at us?”

Nobody did though, did they? So I don’t know why she was worried.

Also, I have no idea what she is saying most of the time…

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I particularly enjoyed it when she was encouraging people to ‘come over here and have a smell’. Made me proud to be a northener!

will
    Free Member

ron jeremy – Member
    What always strikes me about these challenges is how little ‘profit’ these people actually make and how much of an arse they make of themselves in the process. So 5 people made £300 profit, take from that the cost of a trading license, running cost of the mobile unit, insurance, then divide the ‘profit’ between the team, I think that should then be the final figure..

Oh and let’s not even start on the small points like the practicalities of actually moving pitch midway through a day, and the fact that there have been two food related tasks and not one mention of at a minimum a Basic Food Hygiene certificate, which from my understanding of working in the industry, albeit a few years ago, was a basic necesatity for anyone wishing to serve food to a member of the public.

In olden times didn’t we just used to dress our village idiots in a costume and then parade them through town whilst everybody else pointed and laughed?

That said having worked in sales for years I can actually recognise some of my former colleagues in these people..

It’s an entertainment program 😆 imagine how boring it woudl be if they had to sort all teh “real” issues out.

For what it’s worth I think it’s a great program, and certainly offers good entertainment!

rocketman
    Free Member

It’s an entertainment program imagine how boring it woudl be if they had to sort all teh “real” issues out.

For what it’s worth I think it’s a great program, and certainly offers good entertainment!
    +1

It amazes me how suralan manages to keep a straight face at times would love to see the outtakes!

honeybadgerx

I founf it funny that he seemed to pick the two people he thought were weak links to be PM’s in order to put them under the spotlight and then didn’t get rid of either of them. How Adam survived I have no idea, he’s just an idiot (well, he’s perfect if you ask him of course). Tom for winner I reckon.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I still think the candidates aren’t quite as hilariously stupid as before.

lunge

Anyone else feel Stephen is an absolute idiot? I really can’t stand the guy.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Apprentice FAIL’ is closed to new replies.