Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)
  • Appollo 17 – faked ?
  • Cougar

It also says that a lanyard had to be pulled to open ..as in not pushed ..you can only pull something from the outside ..it then says that Aldrin pushed a button from the inside to start recording the event ..and a live event at that ..so very simplistic and went without a hitch ..wow !

Your argument is that it’s easy to fake a moon landing but buttons and videos are complicated?

As I have said all along ..believe what you want I’m not trying to change your mind ..stop trying to change mine

No-one’s trying to change anything. You engaged in discussion so we’re discussing it, is this an unfamiliar concept?

( my last contribution to this thread ..thanks )

I doubt that.

Northwind

GrahamS – Member

Near complete ignorance of the subject, but absolute certaintity that it was a massive global conspiracy.

It’s true actually, it took immense amounts of cooperation and work from countries around the world, and ideal proof that while you can totally do that sort of thing, it only works if you don’t try and keep it secret

Poopscoop

I’m pretty sure that in one of my late night BBC4 docu sessions they said the Japanese were building/have built a telescope that is powerful enough to actually see the hardware that was abandoned on the moon by the Apollo programme?

The buggy and the “platform/leg assembly” that is left there when the lander boosts back into moon orbit.

Poopscoop

A good and not too massive analysis of the whole conspiracy thing which debunks it all I think.

https://spacecentre.co.uk/blog-post/know-moon-landing-really-happened/

It does touch on the fact that the hardware can still be seen on the moon though some of that data is from NASA so it could be reasonably argued that they would have a vested interest of course.

The simple fact is it really was the last truly optimistic act of the 20th century to paraphrase some famous quote I can’t quite remember.

The truly sad thing was the decades that were wasted after.

With the political will there really could have been a permanent station on the moon by now and probably people would already be debating if the Mars landing was faked or not too…

nickc

.stop trying to change mine

That is perhaps the saddest thing written on this thread.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

That’s what he wants you to think.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

this guy points out that, although the reflection looks a bit funny, the reflections shadow does not.

[video]https://youtu.be/CZOc63brI6k[/video]

kerley
    Free Member

I love the way conspiracy theorists are just so sure about stuff.

No different to the billions of religious people – blind faith in something you think/want to believe in

ghostlymachine
    Free Member

Wow, a special sort of stupid, you never heard of levers or linkages?

jonnyboi

Near complete ignorance of the subject, but absolute certaintity that it was a massive global conspiracy.

Standard.

Best summation ever. Should be shared across a number of posts on here

Klunk
    Free Member

its the other astronaut looking straight on taking the photo there’s probably a “specular” hilite on the left hand side of the glass of the visor making it look like a hooded person looking to the right. 32 pixels is pretty flimsy basis to dismiss the whole thing though 🙂

slowoldman

I also think they fabricated fake news to make sure the world and Russia new they did it, which is where the shit photos and poor evidence comes from that drives the conspiracy.

Are you suggesting some of the photos are not genuine?

Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)

The topic ‘Appollo 17 – faked ?’ is closed to new replies.