Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Apple Watch 2?
  • loddrik
    Free Member

Anyone got one? How do you find it?

Cougar

Presumably they just look at their wrist and hey!

revs1972
    Free Member

Boom tish

No , it’ll be sat on the charger probably ……..

wobbliscott
    Free Member

Got one for Christmas. It’s great. Battery life is very good. could last a good couple of days – usually at the end of a day when I pop it on the charger it’s at around 86%. Use it to track rides via Strava and still has about 60% battery life left after a good 4 hours or so. At the end of the day it is an extension to your phone and very handy for keeping a closer eye on whatever mail/messaging apps you might use via notifications, things you might track like weather, stock prices etc. excellent at tracking how active you are via the excellent health app. Oh and it can tell you the time too. Apple Pay works great with it. It’s not a device that might be a focal point of your techy life but like I said before, a great extension to your phone making the apps even more accessible. One feature i’ve not tried yet is downloading music onto it and playing via bluetooth headphones. Means you really don’t need to take your phone out with you when running, in the gym etc.

When I got it I though it’s nice thing to receive as a gift but not sure i’d get one myself with my own money, but over the 8 weeks or so i’ve had it i’ve got used to it and it’s a pretty handy gadget.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Apple Watch 2?’ is closed to new replies.