Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Apple TV and Orange Live Box woes
  • seanoc
    Free Member

Has anyone had any luck with this combination before I waste another 2 hours of my life.

I’ve tried to pair them but end up with an error message after I stick in the password.

Any help massively appreciated!

sharkbait
    Free Member

Although the wireless on the ATV works well, you might want to get a couple of powerplugs and connect the it to the network via cat 5 cable – you’ll get much better data transfer rate anyway.

seanoc
    Free Member

Not really an option as its needed as a wireless solution.

trail_rat
    Free Member

going to be really dumb here but you have pressed the 1/2 button on the back of the live box to allow pairing ?

seanoc
    Free Member

Yep, tried that – works with two iPhones and an iPad so it’s not an generic Apple incompatibility issue I don’t think.

trail_rat
    Free Member

i did think you would but it was the only reason i could think of for an issue.

what is the actual error message >?

seanoc
    Free Member

Comes up with 3905 on the TV just after sticking in the password. This is driving me crackers.

trail_rat
    Free Member

http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2706810

suggests changing the wireless channel and also to switch off mac filtering and see if that helps

seanoc
    Free Member

Nah; nothing to do with mac filtering or anything. Phone call to a nice chap in India and all is sorted. Hard reset of the router solved all problems. The biggest issue then was inputting the 26 digit security code into all the different gizmos.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Apple TV and Orange Live Box woes’ is closed to new replies.