Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • today's apple iphone announcement
  • brant
    Free Member

Based on retail prices of iPhone cases

I would imagine a bumper would cost circa $0.10 or similar.

richmars

John Snow on C4 news had the best solution: a bent wire coat hanger.

Fletcher
    Free Member

My iPhone 4 has been great, no issues with network or dropped calls!!

I love all the apple haters PMSL..

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

i have the iphone 4 in sheffield on o2 and it is useless without the bumper, i am now off to get my £25 refund!

CountZero

It seems most of those having issues are in the States, so there could be several reasons for this: Yanks sense of entitlement that dictates that the tiniest perceived problem requires compensation and counselling for personal injury, combined with a network (AT&T) that is overcapacity and drops calls left, right and centre, overemphasising what is a barely perceptable problem in other countries with more robust networks and multiple networks carrying the iPhone.
    Mine is quite happily streaming 6Music with no bars showing on a 3G signal, which I'm more than happy with.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I doubt there is anything they could say to stop the haters hating.

but doesn't this elevate the whole thing to a quasi religious status? People are no longer critics but "haters", as if finding fault implied mere prejudice rather than anything founded on fact!

maxray
    Free Member

I am more amazed at how bitter the "lovers" and "haters" are! It's like the new religion? Makes me laugh to be honest… as sad as all the religious head cases!!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

It's like the new religion?

Apart from the fact that your statement is not a question, you are totally accurate. Apple are, in effect, some sort of cult. There are people who "believe" in Apple for no apparent reason. So, in many ways it is like religion. Only the odd thing is, those who are "Apple believers" are invariably the same sort of person who take great pleasure in denouncing those with a religious belief, and they also take terrible offence when you criticise their "belief".

MrNutt
    Free Member

I hate apple, but only because my imaginary friend tells me to, oh and their attitude stinks bunch of smug chunts! It is a good phone though….

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘today's apple iphone announcement’ is closed to new replies.