Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • anything better than a sanza clip 8gb around ?and what headphones ?
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

was best last time round – opted for a new phone instead which played music – ive since decided its crap and is limited to what headphones i can use so i want a dedicated mp3 again.

8gb minimum – needs to be small – if an ipod shuffle had a radio and didnt use itunes id have one…

also what sports headphones ? want something thats gonna stay in when riding and running – nothing ive tried so far has so i resort to wearing a buff over my headphones which hurts after a bit – this includes a few pairs of those clip over the ear phones – looking at ones with a neck band but will be a pain for road riding im sure as i usually just use one ear !

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I was asking the same recently and the Clip came out very well, but were pretty much sold out everywhere I could see! In the end, I went for a new Sony 8gb beastie. It was a present purchase and am pleased to say it was very well received!

duckers
    Free Member

3 hours ago I would have said the 8gb sansa clip was great but mines just died!!!!! totally nuts!!!!

I find the JVC gummy earphones OK and they're so cheap when they break you dont care! The quality is probably average but who cares when yuor listening to crap ripped MP3's with the wind russing through your lugs drowning out half the sound anyway!

CountZero

What, exactly, is this obsession that people have with iTunes? I mean, just what is the problem with a free piece of software that allows you to rip your own cd's in a variety of bitrates and file formats, will let you use files from a variety of sources, and will work with any number of players and phones, either with playlists or drag-and-drop, gets all the track info and finds album artwork? I really don't get why some people have this idea that a well designed, easy to use application is somehow crap. Compared to what? Why is something that is designed for the average music fan to handle their music in a simple, easy to understand fashion a bad thing? Why do some people want to make life as difficult as possible? I just don't understand this whole anti-Apple thing, when anyone with the merest hint of experience of Apple's OS and iTunes and anything that the dead unimaginative hand of Microsoft knows that MS products are as far from intuitive an ergonomic as it's possible to get. I say this as someone who's been involved in design for years and has an appreciation for things that are well designed and easy to use. Apple have an English designer who understands that, not a committee who try to produce a thoroughbred racehorse and end up with a mule.

CountZero

Oh, and the best phones by far for the money are Denon AH-C252's. £25, and brilliant.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘anything better than a sanza clip 8gb around ?and what headphones ?’ is closed to new replies.