Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Anything beating the Reverb at the mo??
  • DrP

New frame’s arrived, and it’s a 31.6 seat tube, hence new seatpost needed…..
    Old frame was 27.2 so was really limited by (good) dropper posts. bigger post size will open the market to a bigger aray of droppers, but is the reverb still felt to be the market beater? I like the cable arrangement of the new KS ones, but are they out yet?
    Would I be better to bide my time with a cheapo normal post, and see what the market can deliver in a few months???.

DrP

ska-49
    Free Member

Im running a X-fusion Hilo. Its been fantastic and not skipped a beat despite some hard riding and plenty of use. Buy new and it has good back up/warranty. Looks good in full black too.

munrobiker
    Free Member

It is the best. We were getting Crank Bros ones back every week, X-Fusion are OK but a bit basic, Gravity Dropper get loads of slop, Giant ones aren’t that reliable but not bad and the less said about the KS ones the better.

The Reverbs are by no means perfect, mine’s blown once, but they are the best of a bad bunch by quite a way.

mrelectric

I love my Reverb but it has been back twice in the last 9 months to SRAM under warranty to fix,brokrn hoes union, and both side to side and for & aft play.

Some evolution still needed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Anything beating the Reverb at the mo??’ is closed to new replies.