Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • anyone wanna complain about the weather
  • darrell
    Free Member

well its 12.24 here and its still dark, hasnt stopped lobbing it down for 2 days. The sun is there somewhere just above the horizon but is covered by “end of the world” style clouds. A hailstorm has just started. Its **** horrible. and my job sucks at the mo’

coffeeking
    Free Member

Sucks to be you!

wors

beautiful blue sky here, with just a few white fluffy clouds floating by 😀

twohats
    Free Member

Sunny as chuff here…

druidh
    Free Member

Lovely here. A bit cold, snow still in the street and garden. Hoping to get out for a wee tootle after lunch

jon1973
    Free Member

well its 12.24 here and its still dark, hasnt stopped lobbing it down for 2 days. The sun is there somewhere just above the horizon but is covered by “end of the world” style clouds. A hailstorm has just started

Sounds like the fist 10 minutes of Flash Gordon. It’s Ming playing with us before annihilation . We should have listened to Dr. Hans Zarkov

darrell
    Free Member

the old Norse legend of Ragnarok springs to mind.

Also reminds me of everytime i used to drive on the M62 over saddleworth

Flaperon

Yes. Got up at 4am this morning, planned a flight to Bristol, filed the flight plan, then got cancelled because of ice on the runway. Four hours and two more **** flight plans later the airport is still closed and I wander off home.

jojoA1
    Free Member

Gorgeous, sunny, winter day here. My only complaint is that I have to be in the orifice 🙁

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

We may as well we are Poms and always complain about the weather!!

juan
    Free Member

I have to be in the orifice [:(]

ahem

Weather here is too hot, hence not helping with my manflu, give me english rain anyday

jojoA1
    Free Member

Slip of the tongue, Foxy! 😉

YOu want Scottish rain too, not yer wimpy English stuff. Proper PHAT rain that never ends. 😉

twohats
    Free Member

YOu want Scottish rain too, not yer wimpy English stuff. Proper PHAT rain that never ends. [;)]

Pah! You don’t know what proper rain is until you’ve experienced Scandinavian rain!!!

juan
    Free Member

maybe we should swap life jo
    You come down south and I go to scotland

DezB
    Free Member

Well it’s sunny now, but I’m not happy about the patch of ice that dumped me on the road this morning. First ever fall off my road bike and right next to a bunch of schoolkids.
    2 nice girls stopped to see if I was ok, but too embarrassed/shocked/annoyed to thank them, mumbled something like “I’m ok, slippery there”

binners

Its beautiful in Manchester. Yes… you heard that right. “Beautiful” and “Manchester” not being two words you often hear in the same sentance.

I’m clearing off early and riding the long, muddy way home. Yay!!!!!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Nice and sunny, here in Sunny That London.

Cold, mind.

YOu want Scottish rain too, not yer wimpy English stuff. Proper PHAT rain that never ends. [;)]
    Pah! You don’t know what proper rain is until you’ve experienced Scandinavian rain!!!

Yer all puffs. What you want, is some proper monsoon-type rain. I experienced that in Bangladesh. Like having a fire hose directed downwards.

Not freezing cold and horizontal, though, with an added biting wind. that’s not nice. No wonder Northerners are always grumpy..

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Nice and sunny here in Soiuthampton. i might get some rain imported later. Which do you prefer – still or sparkling?

darrell
    Free Member

i’ll have mine with ice thanks. well thats how it usually arrives here in Stavanger

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘anyone wanna complain about the weather’ is closed to new replies.