Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anyone using the Dakine slayer knee pads?
  • Bagstard
    Free Member

Just saw the review on the home page, anyone with big legs using them?
    My XL troy Lee 5400’s rub a bit after a while.

strangey13
    Free Member

I got some after my Troy Lee ones went a bit baggy at the top. Been good so far and haven’t noticeably stretched. Just have to move the pads back into place after you wash them but is not a problem. Not had any rubbing problems on my knee cap either.

Bagstard
    Free Member

Thanks strangey, how do they size up?

ehrob

They’re great, been using since January. Good protection, wash fine, haven’t stretched. I’m 5 foot 9 and have mediums. I’d be interested to try the large but because there’s no adjusting them they will just slip if they’re too big.

If you’re not sure get two sizes to try.

strangey13
    Free Member

I got some after my Troy Lee ones went a bit baggy at the top. Been good so far and haven’t noticeably stretched. Just have to move the pads back into place after you wash them but is not a problem. Not had any rubbing problems on my knee cap either.

strangey13
    Free Member

They were a bit snug to start with when trying on but didn’t notice it when riding. I’m in a medium and have been in everything else too.

Gilesey
    Free Member

Confirming what’s said above. On first wear they feel very snug – I almost sent mine back. When riding though they feel absolutely fine, including a couple of big 5 – 6 hour rides with no discomfort at all.

I followed the size guide on the website, no regrets.

Bagstard
    Free Member

Thanks all, will give them a go.

fathomer

ehrob, when you say they wash fine, do you chuck them in the washing machine?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anyone using the Dakine slayer knee pads?’ is closed to new replies.