Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Anyone using overshoes on normal type flat pedal shoes/boots?
  • Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

I'm fine using flat pedals and wondering if those neoprene overboot things will work ok with normal type trainers fiveten type shoes, just interested in keeping the wet and mud off them abit so I can use them the next day and not have to wait a week for them to dry out. I'm sure they won't protect them fully but surely it'll help? I know it may look a bit odd but don't care 😛

So, if anyone is using them, what make you got and what size – did you have to get a size bigger to go over the shoes or do they stretch quite easy?

Ta 🙂

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

nope, my burgtechs would shred anything other than the soles anyway.

I've seen duct tape used to mumify shoes before, only lasts one ride though as youd need to rip it off to get at the laces.

Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

Ah, yeah, didn't think about the pins on the overshoes 😕 do all overshoes cover the sole or is there anything that covers the top part … although I'm wondering how they would stay on, mmmm?

happysv
    Free Member

I use Burgtec pedals with 5 ten shoes and cover them with Gore overshoes.
    The underside of the overshoes are wrecked but the top is fine and keep my feet dry.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Anyone using overshoes on normal type flat pedal shoes/boots?’ is closed to new replies.