Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Anyone using an improved mount for their Cat Eye HL-EL320?
  • pixelmix
    Free Member

I have a Cate Eye HL-E320 front light which rattles on the mount a fair bit, which is rather annoying and disconcerting. Anyone replaced the standard bracket with something a bit better?

HermanShake
    Free Member

Yup, I used an exercise band (short thick elastic band from Lonsdale, cheap n cheerful) which I wrapped over the front, over the bars and light and secured to the back. Put a little bit of inner tube between the groove under the front of it and your bar and it’s very solid.

I found the proper bracket for it but now carry the rubber band as a back up. Long zip ties and the little bit of inner tube would probably do the same job. Has the mount bit broken on the light or bracket?

pixelmix
    Free Member

Thanks will maybe try that at some point. I had another look at it just now. The bracket isn’t damaged, but the screw under the light seems to have worked loose a bit. I’ve tightened it up, so hopefully it’ll be a bit better for a while. Cheers.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Anyone using an improved mount for their Cat Eye HL-EL320?’ is closed to new replies.