Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • anyone used Specialized Half Time adaptalight glasses?
  • hungrymonkey
    Free Member

seen some around for a price i can afford… but want some user reviews (other than the 2 on mtbr…)

anyone?

njee20
    Free Member

Yes I used to use them, they're good, never had a problem with the speed they change, seemed to work well in virtually all conditions.

I put them in my jersey pocket after a race, wandered around for a while and really scratched the lenses though, they didn't fit as well as Oakleys either.

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

hmm, promising i guess… any advances?

seanodav
    Free Member

I use a set, very good imho, dont really notice you have them on. They change fast enough in an out of dark woods.
    They do mist up in the worst of weather but clear very fast

njee20
    Free Member

I did prefer the Arc road glasses, found the lense tint very good except when it was really dark, they lasted well too. Lost them while packing for 24/12 last year though!

TenMen
    Free Member

Haven't got the half-time, but I do have the Adaptalite Berm glasses (linky), and I can vouch for the lense; I wear them in the dark and in bright sunlight and the tint is spot-on. The only downside is that you look like Bono when you go for a ride.

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

thanks guys, i think i may splash out tonight. my old Smith glasses are way past their best, my oakleys are broke, and i've 5 weeks in the alps this summer, so i may just get me some 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘anyone used Specialized Half Time adaptalight glasses?’ is closed to new replies.