Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone used Probikeshop (the French company) ?
  • bauchlebastart
    Free Member

May have been asked before. Prices seem very competative…to good to be true?

z1ppy

Not personnally, but they’ve done some good discounts that other on here have taken advantage of (discounted orange frame with CCDB’s!). There on my list of online shop to check do a price check before buying anything

mboy
    Free Member

I thought that too, but ordered some Reba’s off them and paid via card so it was covered just in case.

They turned up 3 days later… Well chuffed considering I got a £650 fork for £260 delivered to my door!

bauchlebastart
    Free Member

mboy, what taxes or charges did you have to pay?

chakaping
    Free Member

I got a Boxxer Team for £400, it came in a few days.

They don’t seem massively cheap normally but they certainly know how to have a sale!

No charges apart from maybe a reasonable postage fee.

warpcow
    Free Member

Bought a few sale items from them over the last year or so. Always dispatched quickly (mostly same day) and usually arrived within 3-4 days. It’s the EU, so no ‘taxes’.

mboy
    Free Member

mboy, what taxes or charges did you have to pay?

As others have stated, none… France is inside the EU!

I got an absolute steal cos someone on here was kind enough to post up a 15% extra discount code, and I was lucky that it applied to the forks I wanted that were already in the sale. Postage was only about 10 Euros too. Paid the grand total of 290 Euros for my 2010 Reba Teams with Blackbox damping and 20mm axle, posted to my door, which at the time was £260.

Cheapest place in the UK at the time was £549, even importing from the states was about £400 plus any taxes I may or may not have got stung for.

I was very lucky though, there were only 2 forks left, someone else off here got the other one. Nothing else (with the exception of a couple of Orange frames) was quite such the bargain.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone used Probikeshop (the French company) ?’ is closed to new replies.