Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Anyone used pauls cycles
  • coblck
    Free Member

Hi about to buy new bike and wondering how quick they despatch the bikes, also has anyone had any problems using them ?? thanks

swavis

Bought 3 bikes from them. Delivered within 2 days here in Moray, never had a problem with them.

jekkyl

I’ll second that, delivered very quick and great after sales service.

grahamt1980

See the cannondale trigger thread for examples

Kato

Bought my Trigger from them. 2 days I think it was

jaylittle
    Free Member

Cannondale trigger customer….. Ordered a large and then exchanged it for a medium with no fuss. They were really good. Think it took 48hrs for delivery. Would use them again.

teamslug
    Free Member

Cannondale Synapse road bike. Great price 2 day delivery.

johnw1984
    Free Member

Father in law bought a Giant Trance a year ago and that arrived within days.

5thElefant
    Free Member

I’ve had a couple off them, as has my brother. Fast and reliable.

withersea
    Free Member

Fast, reliable, great prices on sale bikes! Thumbs up from me after four bikes from them.

donald
    Free Member

Bought a Giant Trance off them 9 years ago. Arrived promptly as described. Stiff chain link mind – knock a star off for that 🙂

mark90
    Free Member

Bought an Anthem from them couple of weeks ago it arrived in 2 days. Still waiting for the replacement stem bolt though.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Trigger 29 and a Jekyll. 2 days for the Jekyll.
    Overnight for the Trigger that was delivered at 8 am Good Friday as the driver wanted to take the weekend off with his family and didn’t fancy delivering on the Saturday.
    No complaint from me.

hambl90
    Free Member

Bought a Jekyll from them in January , no probs at all and would definatly use them again.

andyl
    Free Member

Couple of days for my Trigger to arrive, I suspect they were very busy as it was at the height of the STW massive buying them up so no complaints from me, still within what they quote for delivery. The upper cable guide on the downtube was loose though 😉

coblck
    Free Member

ordered bike today at 3pm so hopefully get friday paid extra for 1/2 days delivery

vongassit
    Free Member

I should have a sparkly new anthem 2 when I get home from work tommorow , ordered monday evening & I’m on skye. (crosses fingers)

dalesjoe
    Free Member

Just ordered a Cannondale Supersix Hi Mod frameset from them for £750…. OK its last years model but its a £2k frameset! If it was good enough for the C’Dale Tour de France riders last year its good enough for me!

Half expecting there to be a catch when it turns up…

retro83
    Free Member

I’ve had a couple of heavily discounted frames (they were BNIB but a year out of date) from them. No problems at all.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Apart from all the above, they have excellent customer service.

proflexforever
    Free Member

never had a problem,,bought a proflex off them years ago, cracked the frame in the welsh mountains, and they sorted a replacement for me within 3 weeks

Harry_the_Spider

Bought half a dozen off them in a previous job (and the obligatory Cannondale Trigger). Can’t fault them.

coblck
    Free Member

Well just recieved email been despatched next day delivery

dalesjoe
    Free Member

Well that was impressive. Ordered on Thursday and asked to if I could also buy a bottom bracket. Frame arrived Friday morning with the bottom bracket fitted. Only paid for the cheapest 3-4 working day delivery too. Arrived well packaged in the original Cannondale box with all the c’dale paperwork etc.

Frame looks spot on, really looking forward to getting it built up now.

coblck
    Free Member

Mines arrived today supposed to have been yesterday but tnt had a Hugh **** up. But yeah arrived original box and paper work. Just need time to build and heli tape now.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Anyone used pauls cycles’ is closed to new replies.