Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Anyone used parcel monkey?
  • rob-jackson
    Free Member

Booked on 24hr delivery on the 3rd – this is the tracking “progress”

3rd March 2014 @ 20:09 Awaiting Collection
    4th March 2014 @ 06:30 Driver is on the road
    4th March 2014 @ 10:17 Collected
    4th March 2014 @ 17:00 Awaiting first delivery attempt

Nothing since, no way of calling them to talk about it! **** off, Loco was due to sort my shock in the hope it would be back for my weekend Birthday ride!

houndlegs
    Free Member

Used them the other day. They picked up my package when they said they would and delivered it when they said they would.
    I’ll use them again.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Need to get in touch with them, so frustrating

seavers
    Free Member

I have used them for posting a bike, everything happened when it should. I have also used LOCO and never had a problem waiting for a shock or forks to arrive.

It looks like your shock is on it’s way and you still have Thursday and Friday for it to show up.

chakaping
    Free Member

They (well, City Link) failed to turn up to collect some wheels from me yesterday.

I submitted a message via their site and they replied within an hour to rearrange collection for tomorrow.

Not ideal and I might not use them again, but could have been worse.

You already let them know about the problem yeah?

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Seavers – it was meant to be with him today to get back to me for the weekend hence paying £11 for 24hr delivery!!

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Still no sign, set of ****

sleigh62
    Free Member

I used to use them.

I sent some wheels that ended up damaged … their communication was crap and I had just a 4 day turn around to get photos of the damage from the recipient before my claim expired … I didn’t get them in time from him and ended up having to send a refund with no way of claiming back my money.
    I tried several times to reason with them but despite using them many times they didn’t want to know.

So … a crap experience really and I don’t use them any more.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

sleigh62 – not sure that they can legally impose such a time scale on a claim, I’d be inclined to call Citizens Advance and then move onto Trading Standards.

chakaping
    Free Member

Failed to collect again on my rearranged day.

Possibly City Link’s fault, although they’ve been OK previously. Maybe Parcel Monkey haven’t been paying their bill or something.

Anyway, using Parcelforce now – hopefully Parcel Monkey won’t be **** about giving me a refund after keeping me waiting in pointlessly for two days.

granny_ring

Sent 4 or 5 things with them (City Link) and received a couple of things no problems so far.

zoo200
    Free Member

generally no problem,

24hrs can span 2 days obviously and they have told me this before….

Yak

Used them a few times and they’ve picked up and delivered at the right times.

flyingmonkeycorps

Used them a couple of times with no problem, just tried to send something to Loco (via Citylink) and had a similar problem, but they’ve been dead quick and helpful sorting it out. I was in less of an urgent hurry though, to be fair.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

now in to the 72nd hour of the 24hr delivery window!

munrobiker
    Free Member

You got a bike to ride tomorrow?

I’ll bring you a present… (I have a 200mm RS SID shock with no bushings that will leave you just as stuck as you are now. HTH.)

rob-jackson
    Free Member

yes – borrowed a float R from Ian – wrong tune, wrong can size etc 🙂

crispy
    Free Member

Used a couple or three times – great!

rob-jackson
    Free Member

pay monkeys get peanuts

rob-jackson
    Free Member

76 hours

legend
    Free Member

You booked through Parcel Monkey, but who is the actual courier?

rob-jackson
    Free Member

dx couriers who are saying its parcel monkeys fault

LoCo
    Free Member

It’s just arrived, have mailed Rob to this affect a moment ago, so not lost thank goodness.

legend
    Free Member

As the courier actually had the parcel for that long, i’d love to know how it could be Parcel Monkey’s fault

rob-jackson
    Free Member

🙂

Theya re the ones I paid – ergo it’s their responsibility

legend
    Free Member

their responsibilty yes, but their actual fault? doubt it

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Anyone used parcel monkey?’ is closed to new replies.