Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Anyone used E Tyres or similar?
  • xcgb
    Free Member

Hi going to need some car tyres soon and I saw an E tyres van fit some on the estate that i work at

prices seem reasonable and the choice is greater + you don’t have to sit in a waiting room etc.!

They say they are all balanced, etc. but has anyone any actual experience of them?

Ta

yorkshire89
    Free Member

I use camskill or black circles usually, need new tyres so will see what e tyres are like.

xcgb
    Free Member

Oh i didnt realise black circles did fitting too thats worth knowing

xcgb
    Free Member

Ah, they don’t, you still need to visit a garage, which takes away the convenience factor i was hoping for!

lovewookie

Used etyres over the past couple of years, great service, tell you when to expect them on the morning.

edited with a bit more…

they turn up in a big van, fit tyres, get you to watch them torque the nuts up, sign form and off they go. easy.

great if you’re not a tyre snob 😉

xcgb
    Free Member

So they do all the balancing, etc. in the van?

lovewookie

yep, have the thingamywhatsit in there.

toby1

For balance (of view not tyres) I have used a local tyre fitter via black circles, there is a small amount of sitting around but nothing like the KwikFit/National version of events.

All the fitters are rated on the Black circles site and the ones I have used have been great from my perspective – I do use a specific tyre on my car though and like to keep them at the same level as much as I can – £130 a corner though, not fun!

xcgb
    Free Member

I’m at mondeo estate level so high performance isnt really an issue

Thanks guys!

razorrazoo

I used black circles and was able to arrange a choice of mobile fitter via the site. Tyres were significantly cheaper than the local fitters where I used to go as well.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I’ve used Tyre shopper.co.uk on a couple of occasions, they were always way cheaper than the usual suspects plus fitting is through National.

Costco isn’t bad either for prices, if you’ve got a costco card that is.

We’ve just got two tyres for Mrs Coolhandlukes car and should be getting a £40 fuel voucher off Michelin. The tyres weren’t £40 dearer than anywhere else either?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Anyone used E Tyres or similar?’ is closed to new replies.