Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone used craft or castelli mesh vest?
  • fontmoss
    Free Member

Struggle with base layers when on cross or mtb as I’m a sweaty beast, had thin merino long sleeve on today and was too much but took it off and bit chilly. I know someone who rates the castelli and craft seems similar, anyone used either or similar?

*this thread does not need pics of Rab C nesbitt btw 😉

aP
    Free Member

I bought a craft sleeveless vest (non mesh) whilst in Italy this summer – it was fine in the 35C+ temperatures in the last 1/3 of the Maratona. I always wear an undershirt – other good ones I use include assos and sportful.

jamesr
    Free Member

I’ve got three Craft base layers – mesh vest, long sleeve windstopper and the super warm long sleeve – and they’ve been superb. Great fit, durable and, compared to Assos/Castelli, good value.

fontmoss
    Free Member

cheers guys, is the mesh vest effective then? Prob aim to use it all year round

atlaz
    Free Member

The quality on castelli kit is very high. Extremely happy with my rain gear (roadie admittedly)

theboatman
    Free Member

I’ve got a castelli and assos m[list]esh vests, both several years old and going strong. I generally only wear them through summer on the road bike, under a summer jersey, but I am a bit nesh.

crikey
    Free Member

Castelli kit is just the biz.

Proper string vest style underlayers are really good, doing that warm and dry thing better than anything else, but they need to be proper night out in a gentlemen who prefer gentlemens club way if you get me..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone used craft or castelli mesh vest?’ is closed to new replies.