Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anyone use DMR Moto Digger tyres?
  • mtbtomo
    Free Member

As per title.

Looking for a tyre good in the mud, but still ok elsewhere?

eshershore
    Free Member

not a good tire..made by “Duro” = cheap rubber, high durometer is slippery, heavy carcass construction, pretty useless in most conditions including dirt jumps, there are much better alteratives for both mountain biking and dirt jumping

kayak23

I used to use them on my hardtail at chicksands etc but swapped to kenda small block 8’s which I much prefer. Have ridden the 8’a on most stuff, they roll well but are far from bring a mud Tyre. Thin sidewalls so not ideal for rocks either.

mtbtomo
    Free Member

Thanks chaps, looks like I’ll stay away, despite a raft of good reviews on CRC

Euro
    Free Member

They’re more a dirt jumping tyre for softish ground and in that type of situation they’re pretty good. Not so good when the trails are bone dry or indoor park stuff. My Drone came fitted with a pair and they haven’t been bad enough to replace. Definitely not for muddy, rocky, rooty trails, but I reckon they’d be ace on gravelly trail centre stuff. You can pump them up to silly psi and the knobblies still give decent grip.

kayak23

Thanks chaps, looks like I’ll stay away, despite a raft of good reviews on CRC

Yeah, don’t get me wrong, they are a good Tyre, but not what you might use for muddy, root, rocky trails. Dirt jumps and Maybe 4x tracks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone use DMR Moto Digger tyres?’ is closed to new replies.