Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Anyone use a Wee Cog saddle bag?
  • tpoles95
    Free Member

Im looking for a nice neat saddle bag to put a couple of bits in for short ride. i found these and quite like the look of them. Does anyone on here have any experiences of them, or know of any alternatives?

Tom

iainc

Looked at these a while ago but thought they were pricey. Bought a couple of Lezyne Road Caddy ones instead.

this one

Would be too small for MTB use tho…

BillOddie

I’m not but I’m using a very similar one from Inside Line Equipment. Well made and secure. Can be bought from Always Riding.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

No, but BigXTop make some nice ones for £15..

robinlaidlaw
    Free Member

Yup, I’ve got one of the ones without a strap round the post that’s designed specifically for a dropper post – the Slider. It’s great, secure, well made, holds a tube, 2 off co2 cartridges and a multi tool and doesn’t rattle. It’s a notch above any of the shop bought ones I’ve seen in terms of build quality too. Recommended.

tpoles95
    Free Member

think i might go with the wee cog slider, looks bit pricey but very good quality. anyway when did bottle cages and saddle bags become cool again

Gary_M
    Free Member

Yep I’ve got one on my mountain bike for short local rides. It’s nicely made and works well. I’d buy another.

frood
    Free Member

anyway when did bottle cages and saddle bags become cool again

When people realised what a pain riding with a pack can be. Enduro cool innit (see also Specialized SWAT)

jameso

I have one, it’s nice. Well made and a better shape / design than the tool roll type Imo.

iainc

anyone tried the road one, how does it size up for stuff ?

bigblackshed

Teetosugars – Member
    No, but BigXTop make some nice ones for £15..

I’ve got a couple of bits. Really well made for not a lot of money. Jordan is a really nice guy too.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Anyone use a Wee Cog saddle bag?’ is closed to new replies.