Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anyone tried the BETD needle roller bearings instead of a DU bush on a fox dhx?
  • ganic
    Free Member

As above really, anyone tried it? Im tempted to try them on my DHX3 on my Alpine 160

benjag
    Free Member

I tried one a while back, the pivot shaft that was supplied was a slack fit in the roller so it knocked, sent it back in the end. Maybe I was unlucky with a undersized shaft.

dt5714
    Free Member

I've got them on my DHX4 air, very impresses although I'm tempted by the ones you can get from the Enduro seals website from the states when I need to replace them. They have outlasted the DU bush by a long way. BETD is £5 postage which if your just buying one item is steep!

Lummox

my Betd bushings knocked too, made .1 mm oversized internally and the knocking was cr*p fro something that pricey, contacted BETD by email, no response and couldn't get through on the several times on the phone. Should've just sent back immedietly via signed post.

retro83
    Free Member

the enduro ones are apparently much better sealed than the betd ones.

I have some and they are certainly much freer moving than normal bushings.

Also Chris is a real gentleman to deal with, shame UK companies can't match his kind of service. I.e. actually answering emails, replacing failed parts on the strength of an emailed photo without requiring the old bits to be sent back, that sort of thing.

yatesy

the betd roller bearing is a enduro needle bearing.betd is a enduro dealer

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone tried the BETD needle roller bearings instead of a DU bush on a fox dhx?’ is closed to new replies.