Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone thinking of NOT doing the Trans Wales??
  • stanley

Anyone thinking of NOT doing the Trans Wales that already has a solo place??

I’ve not entered this year’s as I didn’t know if I’d have the time, and knew I wouldn’t have the money.

Anyway, a pal was thinking of dropping out and offered me his place super-cheap (No refunds at all from the organiser this late on). I got all excited about doing it, as I now have the whole of next week to play out, but then he decided he felt better and would do the event himself.

So now I’m all revved for it!
    So if anybody is thinking of dropping out- please drop me a line.

Cheers

Kryton57

I know someone who is – I may be able to put you in touch?

uplink
    Free Member
    Kryton57

Stanley – MSP may be here in a minute – if he hasnt sold his place already…..

stanley

Thanks. Been in contact with MSP- he sold his place already.

IdleJon

Not much help for you but I’ve got a chest infection and yesterday the doctor suggested that I don’t ride TW. (Not just a random suggestion -“Hmmm, viral chest infection. Don’t go skydiving or entering any long distance MTB events through mid-Wales. And avoid aubergines.”)

I’ll almost cerftainly sign on and if I can’t ride on Sunday, ask the organisers if I can transfer my place to the mini-TW, and hope I can recover by then.

Hopefully though I’ll be better by Sunday.

So, no. You can’t have my place!

Edit : If you can’t ride the event, why not follow the event as your friend’s helper, and get some riding in along the way?

stanley

Yeah- not considered that, might do that. If I got bored, or too wet, I could abandon and head somewhere warmer!!

Would prefer to ride though!

Algore
    Free Member

Try contacting Clive at Primera Sports in Poole.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone thinking of NOT doing the Trans Wales??’ is closed to new replies.