Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Anyone staying off to watch the rugby tomorrow?
  • SST
    Free Member

I’m off anyway so I’ll be watching 🙂

toadfish
    Free Member

yes

brakes
    Free Member

what time is it on? won’t it be finished by breakfast?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Kick off at 0930.

That’ll get massive viewing figures worldwide then….

NOT!

Am still annoyed that NZ got the World Cup this time round. I think if it was going to go to the Pacific Rim, Japan should have got it. Rugby needs to expand. Playing in NZ isn’t going to help promote the game to a wider audience. Rugby needed this World Cup to be seen by more people.

SST
    Free Member

I’m trying to work it out now! I think it’s on at 8:30pm in NZ, south africa is 10 hrs behind NZ – so 10:30am for us, and you guys are an hour behind us – so 9:30am for you?

brakes
    Free Member

yep 0930 BST, same for the England game on Saturday

SST
    Free Member

Looking forward to Saturday!! 🙂

duckman

Sky HD, binned all that rubbish the wife and kids had clogged up the box with

monkey_boy
    Free Member

im a nervous wreck already waiting for the welsh game! im in work tomorrow but as above, ive told th wife to stay up tonight and watch all her sky+’d crap!!

good luck everyone who ever your supporting, thnk wales have the hardest group mind!

RamseyNeil
    Free Member

“Am still annoyed that NZ got the World Cup this time round. I think if it was going to go to the Pacific Rim, Japan should have got it. Rugby needs to expand. Playing in NZ isn’t going to help promote the game to a wider audience. Rugby needed this World Cup to be seen by more people”.

Of course , having the rugby world cup in Japan would make about as much sense as holding the football world cup in Qatar

robbo1234biking

Working from home so the netbook will have itv player on (it isnt on the BBC is it?) whilst I am sitting ay my desk.

NZCol

Get over it.

20:30pm NZ time is 09:30 UK time. Daylight savings starts here 25th Sept at which point our clocks go forward 1 hour.

Absolutely bonkers in Akl yesterday and I would expect today to be insane – brilliant atmosphere and all the haters can fuk off and do something else.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Just for NZCol…

🙂

Garry_Lager

ABs choking in Japan would just be business as usual though. Choking in NZ? That’s going to be something special.

SST
    Free Member

In SA the saying is “Anyone but Australia”, and they take it pretty seriously 🙂

maxray
    Free Member

I will just put it on in the studio, our work is mainly within sports marketing so it is just research really 😉

pomona
    Free Member

all the haters can fuk off and do something else.

Exactly what I am doing. Just about to head off to Makara for a blustery night ride.

I’m getting so sick of hearing about the RWC. At first I was quite looking forward to it but now I just hope the AB’s fail spectacularly.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Anyone staying off to watch the rugby tomorrow?’ is closed to new replies.