Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anyone running 120 forks on a Humer/Handjob?
  • bobster
    Free Member

If so what and how is it?

ijs445ra
    Free Member

I used to run Fox Vanilla 125s on my Hummer, handled very nicely.

oldfart

I'm running my Marz XC 600s at 120 mm .My Hummer is a 2005 120mm is what the frame was designed for and it's just right .

chakaping
    Free Member

Yes, 120mm Reba Team with maxle on my HJ and it's just right for the frame IMO.

Had a 100-130mm Rev before and left it at 120mm most of the time anyway in the end.

samuri
    Free Member

My Handjob forks are left at 120 most of the time, perfect riding position for me.

peajay

My talas are 125mm I think, had them so long I can't remember, and they are just the job on my 07hummer

Kit
    Free Member

I have (or rather 'had', having just changed them) Fox F120RL's on mine. Excellent for climbs and fast, swoopy singletrack, but I find it a struggle on steep stuff. Maybe because I need higher rise bars, not sure.

Just tonight put a 140mm fork on for a laugh!

bigsi
    Free Member

Bob if you want to try some I've got the 08 Revs which will wind down to 120mm.

Your welcome to try them for a while as I'm going to try selling the frame on its own first, let me know and i can sort out a time for you to collect 😉

16stonepig
    Free Member

I've got 130mm Revs which make it great going down, but can be a bit of a problem on really steep ups.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anyone running 120 forks on a Humer/Handjob?’ is closed to new replies.