• This topic has 14 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Pook.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • anyone run he HTC update today? Phone problem help….
  • Pook

Got the system update message so set it going earlier. How long should it take???? It’s been going about 2 hours now.

I’ve just got a screen with a picture of the phone with a warning triangle on it.

bruneep

Have you rooted or adjusted the settings ( s-off?) in anyway?

Pook

nope – left it as standard from new, first firmware update it’s had

sambob
    Free Member

Did you need to plug it in to a computer for it to tell you it needed it? Not needed to update my wildfire yet, had it since June. Merry christmas too 🙂

Pook

Cheers sam – nope; just turned it on this morning and it said there was an update option.

Merry christmas too!

johnnystorm

Could it be slowed down by the volume of new phones being unwrapped and doing the same process?

neilb67
    Free Member

My Desire updated a few days ago. Took a good hour but dont remember a warning triangle. There was a picture of a phone and it was showing that for ages…

sambob
    Free Member

Hmm…. I’ll try turning it on and off again. You around between now and new year?

Pook

phone with a triangle. I’ve taken the battery out and replaced it to reset. seems ok for now

philfive
    Free Member

What idiot company pushes out an update on Xmas day?

jruk
    Free Member

Mine ran a couple of weeks back. All 250mb of it.

legend
    Free Member

250? Mine only downloaded around 6. Took 10mins, now the weather widget works properly for the first time, other than that I’ve not noticed any changes

dawson

My Wildfire S did an update the other day – I now have to ‘pull a ring pull’ to unlock the screen, and if you accidentally drag the ring over the camera, it goes into camera mode.

Potdog
    Free Member

My Desire HD did the 250MB update a week or two back, updated the HTC sense too and really stuffed me as now you swipe up to unlock as opposed to down as it was before. Also the Calculator button graphics are stuffed too, but that’s all I’ve found so far.

Pook

That’d be it. I read it, in my hungover’d state, as 25mb. I don’t think i’ve even got 250mb on my phone.

Bloody hell.

I’ll run it when I’m home tomorrow.

Merry Christmas all!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘anyone run he HTC update today? Phone problem help….’ is closed to new replies.