Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • anyone run a four4th helmet light
  • robhughes
    Free Member

Hi all.looking at one of these.
    http://www.four4th.co.uk/index.html.
    anyone use one and any views on them(pros/cons).

tonyg2003

one of the four4th guys came out for a ride with us a couple of weeks ago. Seemed like a very nice guy. The lights were very small compact (1/2 size of my lumi led4) and looked well made with trick helmet mount. Good light pattern too.

Shepdon
    Free Member

I ordered one last night but im mounting it to my handle bars. I will let you know what its like when it arrives. Try the tunnel hill trolls forum a few reviews and beam shoots on there (all good reviews). I was told that with the spot lens it will outshine a maxx d.

robhughes
    Free Member

thanks shepdon.could you give me a buzz when you,ve been out with it.that would be great(email in profile).
    i,ll look at that furum now.cheers mate….

Shepdon
    Free Member

Yes I'll let you know what its like no probs, was hoping it would of arrived today as I ordered it Tuesday night.

robhughes
    Free Member

ta shepdon.i emailed them today and apperently they also do one with the xpg led,s.
    it,s not on there site but they do have them for £280.
    my origonal question to them was does it have hi/lo settings but there reply covered everthing but that.
    shepdon do you know if they do.

snaps
    Free Member

£280 for the XPGs?
    So they want an extra £95 for fitting cheaper LEDs?

robhughes
    Free Member

thers the email.
    Hi Rob,

if your looking for a helmet system I would

Recommend the 10deg spot with the XP – R2 LED (this is the one on the website)

It throws the light farther than the XP-G even though the G has more lumens

I have Gold in stock of the XP-R2 (add £25.00 for it)

The XP-G is only available in Hard Anodise (Gray) its not on the website and costs £280.00

I do not recommend this one because if you already have a bar mount system you’re just going to get

More light in the same place (not what you really need)

Regards

Del

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘anyone run a four4th helmet light’ is closed to new replies.