Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • anyone riding portsmouth/southampton mon/tues night?
  • bobbyspangles

i am staying down there for work and will be taking my bike. Staying at the portsmouth travelodge-mmm!-but well up for some local filthy action if anyone is game?

Taff
    Free Member

I would but I've got work… which is opposite the travelodge! There's a nice pub under it that serves good food. Will be in there Monday lunchtime

bobbyspangles

darn! thanks for the tip for eating though, always useful. any thoughts on where to ride please?

Taff
    Free Member

Queen Liz is your best bet for around here – Queen Liz

It's got some cycle tracks within the forest itself which totals about 14miles on seperate routes. You also have the ability to go onto the south down way from there which is pretty good going too. I'll see if I have any map extracts to give you but in the mean time

Route 1[url=http://www.osola.org.uk/rides/OSmap.php?t=ButserHill&f=ButserHill.gpx]Route 2[/url]Route 3

RealMan
    Free Member
    owenfackrell
    Free Member

Hey Taff
    Looking at your routes we cross paths a lot. Fancy meeting for a ride some time?

Taff
    Free Member

There's Fareham Wheelers and Velocity Cycles the latter of which have played a huge part in the development of the cycle routes through the park.

Owen – sounds good, guess you're pretty local then. My email is emyrgriffiths@yahoo.co.uk. Givem em a shout some time.

owenfackrell
    Free Member

Pretty local (southampton). Will do.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘anyone riding portsmouth/southampton mon/tues night?’ is closed to new replies.