Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone riding Dartmoor next week / care to share a GPX?
  • qwerty
    Free Member

I’m at the mother in laws next week, looking to get out on the bike on the moor. I’ve not ridden there for ages, previous trips have started from Bovey and have been guided by Si from here, taking in Lustleigh etc. My sense of direction & memory are terrible so if anyones riding & doesn’t mind me tagging along, or, care to share a GPX* file (30miles +/-) it’d be appreciated 😀

Email in profile.

Ta very.

* i’m also currently having Basecamp IT n’mare so i’ll just be sticking the route on the Etrex and riding, no prior viewing available at present… 🙁

jruk
    Free Member

Here you go.

It’s 19 miles so if you want to make it a bit longer I’d go up to Jay’s Grave after Hound Tor and head out to the Warren House and back then pick the route to Bowerman’s. The first few miles are in Lustleigh Cleave so what it lacks in distance in makes up for in climbing (and perfect singletrack).

ontor
    Free Member

I’ll be riding if you want guiding.

jam-bo

Si lives in the lakes now.

Lustleigh was in prime condition Thursday evening, maybe not so much now…

qwerty
    Free Member

Cheers all.

Ontor – are you about daytimes or evenings? I could be interested. Need to see what the weather / family plans are before I can commit.

Jambo – yea, I’ve ridden with him up there too. He shreds a mean trail and always has great local knowledge.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone riding Dartmoor next week / care to share a GPX?’ is closed to new replies.