Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anyone riding Cannock Chase tomorrow?
  • postierich
    Free Member

Hate riding on my tod as I get lazy and I need to get some miles in anyone around from 9.30 onwards?

sofaking
    Free Member

not tomorrow , but would like to get over there one weekend soon when your about to show me around again 🙂

postierich
    Free Member

Hi Matt most sundays not a problem lots of new stuff opening soon! hopefully going to dalby this weekend though

fotorat
    Free Member

I wish!!! I aye bin up t'chase fer 2 yers!

Happy to make the numbers up for a weekender…

postierich
    Free Member

Dont think the locals would like me taking a weekender crew round!

tazzymtb

we're out on night ride tomorrow if you fancy joining some singlespeeds on darkside

postierich
    Free Member

Cheers Tazzy but other things planned for the evening.

Thursday night from Red Lion(Longdon) 6.30pm then meet the Lazy uns @ Beaudesert carpark @ 7pm Beers in the Pub afterwards usually around 8(Lichfield riders) if you fancy tagging along!

Anyone else fancy a regular ride on Thursday night

tazzymtb

We'll be out on thursday as well. Say high if you bump into a goatee bearded chap with a big wooden spike in his ear on a scandal 29 ss. It'll be me 😀

sofaking
    Free Member

cheers Rich will mail you in a week or two

postierich
    Free Member

Well not a bad un considering I have fubarred my left crank arm taper now distorted so having to tighten every mile or so 😕
    A few spills trying to get air not enough speed my problem.
    Phase 2 totally out of bounds due to the ice **** up the trail needs some TLC Signs up asking everybody to stay off untill completion and its be brashed and rebrashed by me in places.
    CHASETRAILS needs your help to stay off or the opening March 20th will be delayed.
    http://www.chasetrails.co.uk/trailbuild.php
    Some random shots!
    A bike and boobies

New Trails 😛

Carrot cake and tuna baguette, lush

Fubarred crank arm 😥

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anyone riding Cannock Chase tomorrow?’ is closed to new replies.