Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anyone riding BPW on 16/12?
  • rhid

I am riding BPW solo on Friday 16th December, is anyone from here riding that day? I have never been before so would be good to have a bit of company to show me the good bit!

buckster
    Free Member

Yup, never been either so if you like, happy to meet up, no idea where the good bit is though

weeksy

The BLues, the Reds and maybe even the blacks… there’s no bad bits 🙂

rhid

Nice one,

Drop me an email on rhid14@hotmail.com and we can sort something out!

withersea
    Free Member

I am going a week on Monday for two days. Will pop an update on this thread when I am back. With the light fading fast in the evenings it’s worth remembering they start earlier and finish earlier.

riklegge

Yep, I’m booked for 16th too. Been a few times and happy to show around, although as weeksy says, you can’t really go wrong. Are you booked onto the uplift?

buckster
    Free Member

Yeah, booked for the uplift

withersea
    Free Member

So.. had a couple of cracking days at BPW and all the trails are in great condition.

Two things to look out for, uplift is starting at 9.30, not 10. And the last ones are going up before 4. We found ourselves struggling with the light at 4.10-4.15, so later this month it’s going to be difficult after 3.30. so cram as much riding in during the morning session. And unless you like to be roasted alive don’t sit in the passenger seats if the driver is trying to keep warm, you’ll fry!

riklegge

Yep, looking forward to next week. Buckster, rhid, I’ll be riding on my own so if you fancy meeting up that would be great. I’ll be riding a black Vitus and wearing a fetching orange and camo helmet!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anyone riding BPW on 16/12?’ is closed to new replies.