Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • anyone riding at lee quarry tomorrow (sunday)?
  • xherbivorex
    Free Member

yeah, planning on going up there myself but if anyone else is gonna be there and wouldn’t mind me tagging along for a bit, that would be good… was gonna be going with a mate but he’s been roped into family obligations so i’m billy no-mates again (as usual!)…

neil853
    Free Member

xherbivorex what time you going up, i may have a doo up, i’ve got some stuff that needs doing but i might be able to get up

xherbivorex
    Free Member

no specific plans yet neil mate, i can go any time really.

elaineanne
    Free Member

we found a mobile fone at lee quarry last week, and as im a good little angel i managed to get hold of the person by ringing ‘home’ on his fone. sent it back to him and he sent us a tenner ! im a good deed person and i hope you lot are too !
    tried the black section last time i was there…. some tricky stuff in it too, but good fun !

bomberman
    Free Member

xherbivorex, i’ve got all day off tomorrow due to work re-arranging my shift. drop me an email and if i don’t pick it up tonight i’ll get it tomorrow morning!

xherbivorex
    Free Member

emailed.

TomHill
    Free Member

Look out for a guy on this bike, and say hi. Will arrive late am…

xherbivorex
    Free Member

sweet.
    reckon i’ll be getting there at about noon, if things go to plan this morning…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘anyone riding at lee quarry tomorrow (sunday)?’ is closed to new replies.