Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Anyone ride Macc @ night??
  • carlos
    Free Member

Hi All,

As per the title really.

Just wondered if anybody ventures out at night, been round Macc Forrest, Cat & Fiddle and Cumberland Brook route a few times before but looking for other routes that I can do as a evening blast from home with as much off road as poss. I've got a road bike for the tarmac.

Cheers
    Carl

nbt

Bit of a bump = there’s the White Nancy boys out of Bollington, and occasional forays by shop rides from the Bicycle Smithy in Hazel Grove. Sideways Tim used to visit once a month or so too with his shop ride. I’ve heard less than complimentary feedback of the Macc Wheelers MTB section in the past but that may have changed by now

higgo
    Free Member

Yep, there’s the Nancies from Bollington: http://www.whitenancy.co.uk/index.html

And Macc Wheelers have a night ride too. I’ve been out with thema couple of times but it was five years ago or so. They’re a nice enough bunch but a bit quick for me.

Then there are quite a few informal groups. Me and a few mates are one of them but over the last couple of years we’ve stopped getting out as much. One of the main reasons is that I tend to organise things and recently I’ve been working away midweek quite a bit and others have moved, changed jobs, had kids etc. We get out about every 6 weeks or so now 😥

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Anyone ride Macc @ night??’ is closed to new replies.