Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Anyone ride a Titus Ftm?
  • ste_t
    Free Member

What size do you have and how are you proportioned?

Took a punt on a large carbon as the geo looked spot on despite the seat tube being 21.25″. I’m 5’9″ and ride a 19″ Cube 29er.

Not had chance to build it up yet, but worried that it won’t fit.

dekadanse
    Free Member

Don’t have an FTM, but I rode one – a large, which at 6′ fitted me perfectly. Everyone has different tastes re sizing, but if you do find yours is too big, please give me a shout – I may well be interested. Email in profile.

mikedoubleu
    Free Member

I ride a large. I’m 5ft10 n and half.

I think they measure up smallish. Wa on a medium stumpy previously.

rickon
    Free Member

Depends how you like your bikes 🙂 The in vogue is now a long ETT, and a short stem. At 615mm, you’re gonna want a pretty short stem – I’d recommend grabbing a cheap, or secondhand one to give it a go.

What setup are you porting across?

ste_t
    Free Member

I’ve got 740mm low rise Atherton Pro bars and a 50mm Spank stem with no rise. The ett is 6mm longer than my HT which has a 70mm stem so that definitely isn’t an issue.

But I guess that despite the seat tube being 2″ bigger, it won’t sit 2″ higher as the 19″ HT has bigger wheels.

I bought an 18″ Dialled Alpine frame, didn’t get on with it, sold it and planned to just swap everything over to this. I did realise that as I’ll be in Nottingham for a while yet, a long travel hardtail wasn’t really necessary.

Conan257
    Free Member

5’9″, 32″ leg ish. I ride a Medium and probably have enough seatpost showing for a dropper.

tonyd

A mate has a large carbon FTM. I think he’s about 5’10” and it fits him well.

thepurist

Same as Conan but I have a dropper – 125Lev in as far as it’ll go.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

I had a large FTM carbon at 6ft2!!

bauchlebastart
    Free Member

Iam 6ft and ride a med with 80mm stem, fits my perfectly.
    On paper the large looked the correct size for me and compared closely with my large Prophet. It was the super long seat tube that put me off however.

Graham_Clark

Large FTM carbon and 6’2″. With a 125mm Reverb, the collar is just above the seatpost clamp. Short stem though 😉

dantsw13

5’11” and a med for me with a 70 mm stem

ste_t
    Free Member

Thanks all. I’m off to the lbs shortly to see if they have a spare seatpost I can borrow to test it out tonight.

If it is too big, anyone fancy swapping my large carbon for a medium?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Anyone ride a Titus Ftm?’ is closed to new replies.