Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Anyone ridden the new stuff at Cannock?
  • markfu
    Free Member

I've read peoples thoughts on WMMTB, but just wondered if anyone who's not from the area (Unbiased pov) has ridden it yet? I live in Germany so i won't get to ride it until i visit family back there in August. Any pic's or links to vid's would be ace cheers.

lagerfanny
    Free Member

Rode the new section this morning. All I will say is your in for a treat.
    Other comments & a vid in here

http://www.bikeadventuresuk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8882

SteveTheBarbarian
    Free Member

Something new open? I'm going over at 3:30. Bits of The Dog closed last week, and didn't see anything new.

rOcKeTdOg

Fatblokefromwarwick were you in the mini sainsburys at coten end on saturday morning in yeti socks with matching yeti sweatshirt?

lagerfanny
    Free Member

Basket with stella in?
    Yep that's me

rOcKeTdOg

stella for brekkie, it's the only choice 🙂

SteveTheBarbarian
    Free Member

So where does it start – same place as The Dog?

markfu
    Free Member

Steve, it's a more technical extention of FTD, heads off from the old route, halfway round section 8 so i believe.

SteveTheBarbarian
    Free Member

Cheers. I'll try it later.

🙂

LMT
    Free Member

Just before the jumps at section 8, big sign post for monkey trail, was going to say you can't miss it but some did this morning and saw them heading backwards down 8 towards us!!

Superb piece of trail and nothing like FTD, its like a proper welsh trail, with all the good bits including the climb which is fun too!

Bernaard
    Free Member

Went there this morning.
    Very busy, but that was to be expected.

Excellent trail, big well done to the trail builders.

Although the first section dropping down to the railway crossing will prolly be the first to shut, due to the sides breaking away and braking ruts developing already.

But in it defence, it has prolly had a months worth of riders on it in the past two days.

Suggsey
    Free Member

Cracking bit of trail building, great addition to the Chase's riding. I would echo the remark about a good rival to some Welsh trails. Its that much fun (the chase is my normal riding spot) that we rode three extra climbs just to repeat some of the descents.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Anyone ridden the new stuff at Cannock?’ is closed to new replies.