Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • anyone recommended me a b&b with space for TDF 4th July pls
  • wormhole

As title, aiming to drive up and ride Friday 4th evening, b&b overnight and watch the tour first day on Saturday, then go home.
    Thanks.

Houns

I’d say there’s sweet FA chance of finding anywhere.

Do as I am and head for some great deserted trails instead. Yorkshire will be a penis magnet for few days, don’t see the appeal

andyfla
    Free Member

Ignore him, great fun to go to , although you will be there with half of the people in Britain.

Haven’t got a clue as to B&B, I intend to go on the day, park a distance away and bike up to the top of the hills

johndoh
    Free Member

I’m gonna stay at my house and walk the 15 minutes it takes me to get to the finish line on The Stray. 8)

hammy7272
    Free Member

My walk is five minutes to the stray 😉

johndoh
    Free Member

🙂 you win – I’m guessing Cold Bath Road…

sam3000

I have a spare room available for rent, or a garden should you wish to pitch a tent…. open to offers.

righog
    Free Member

I have been looking for a while and might be able to help

I think this guest house in Heden bridge might still have a room and it looks really nice.

Kersal house

It might be a bit of a bun fight to get there on friday night though ?

If you are prepared to ride out you could stay at the campanile or cedar court hotel both in Wakefield on the M1

Thread on Yorkshire TDF accomadation etc

brakes
    Free Member

Yorkshire will be a penis magnet for few days, don’t see the appeal

penisist!

wormhole

righog thanks for your help… Sam3000 it may come to that!!!

steve1983
    Free Member

I’m staying at the Nidderdale bikefest (www.nidderdalebikefest.co.uk ) which is camping close to the route on both days. Seems fairly reasonable at £20 a night (min 2nights)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘anyone recommended me a b&b with space for TDF 4th July pls’ is closed to new replies.