Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone recommend me some riding glasses?
  • coolhandluke
    Free Member

A bit shaded but not just for sunny days as I live up north.
    Sick of getting sh1t3 in my eyes.

thinking Arco safety glasses right up to Giro’s or Oakleys via Aldi’s own as a price range.

Must be good at not steaming up though

Vortexracing

The endura’s i have seem very good, a little bit of washing up liquid and they stay steam free for 2-3 hrs.

they do different shades and are cheap.

headfirst
    Free Member

probikekit have got some 3 different lens polaris ones on sale for £15

mieszko
    Free Member

I’m using Pro Jetstream now. 4 sets of lenses, nice and light, quick and easy changing the lenses but CRC doesn’t stock them anymore.

Now they have another model Pro-lite with 5 different lenses colours included. Good price, and 5 sets of lenses might be a bit too much as I just use yellow, clear or tinted.

It’s just few £ more than Endura but You get one pair of frames and 5 sets of lenses making them usable all year round.

Had a pair of BBB, Zeal and Uvex sunglasses (nothing fancy) and can say that Pro isn’t any worse for quality, it’s actually pretty good deal for £23.

KingofBiscuits
    Free Member

Second the Endura glasses. Approx £13. Great fit. Condensation/mist free. Look good and come in loads of shades. I opted for the blue tint as pictured which are great in all light conditions (except the night, therefore I’m buying some clear ones for that).

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I like Bolle safety glasses at around a fiver a pair. Come in a variety of styles that are not too geeky. Antiscratch and antimist coated but if misting is an issue bob heath visor sray really works – and rainx on the outside keeps the outside clear.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Tar all.

Wallet didn’t take the bashing I thought it might (32 quid of CRC)

Bought these because of the different lenses included.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone recommend me some riding glasses?’ is closed to new replies.