Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • anyone received their DuffBags yet ?
  • iainc

….from the November PSA ?

I got the email on 17th November apologising for delays and saying dispatch within 10-14 days, but nothing here yet. I emailed them a few days ago and no reply so far, have mailed again this morning

Anyone else ?.

iainc

nopes ?

dbcooper
    Free Member

The other half got his round about then, had been waiting ages. It works well, keeps the car clean anyway..

m0rk
    Free Member

Duffman posted in the thread citing being busy, having new products or something causing the delay.

iainc

yeah, I have had one of the original geenish ones for ages and it’s great, so I jumped on the PSA for another, and also ordered one of the smaller ones in red. Nothing recieved or heard though; realise they are a small outfit and probs very busy tho..

iainc

Had email saying they are overloaded with orders so will get back to me 🙂

splashdown
    Free Member

Yes, got mine 🙂

Onzadog
    Free Member

Thanks for the reminder. I’m still waiting on my two.

v8ninety

Still not received mine. :-/

iainc

Mine arrived today 😀

torihada
    Free Member

v8ninety – Member
    Still not received mine. :-/

+1 😕

only had my confirmation email on 14th December. It’ll be warm & sunny by the time I get it.

lukedwr
    Free Member

Ordered on 24/10. Has frequent emails until December, then nothing till 3/1. While delivery soon would be lovely, I’m not complaining – I have one of the bike bags and it’s excellent & good prices.

billyboulders
    Free Member

Still waiting for my mini duffbag, ordered 26th October 2014 – had an email in November but heard nothing since. Anybody else’s still not arrived?

torihada
    Free Member

no sign so far and no reply to recent query via their website………….but its only been 6 weeks.

iolo
    Free Member

So people have ordered and paid in October, still no bag and are still praising them.
    Do these bags give amazing blow jobs or something?
    Just imagine if you replaced the company name with Chain Reaction or Wiggle or whoever. I’m sure the outcry would be “kill them and burn them” by now.

towzer

billy – I’m still waiting (2 bike bags, from 28/10/14)

fourbanger
    Free Member

I’m waiting for them to get back from holiday so they can deal with the return of my faulty stealth bag (failed zip, failed stitching). That was 9 months ago…

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘anyone received their DuffBags yet ?’ is closed to new replies.