Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone racing at the Gorricks on Sunday?
  • bikey
    Free Member

Is anyone on here racing at the “Gorricks” on Sunday. This round is being held at Yateley Heath Wood.
    I have always raced in the Masters Cat, but I turned 40 last year so get to race as a Vet!!! Yiiiks, there are some fit and fast boys in the Vets.

Matt

andywhit
    Free Member

If you were 40 last year then presumably you rode in the Vets then also ?

“Veteran Men & Women 40-49 from the 1st January of the year of the 40th birthday to 31st December of the year of the 49th birthday”

Anyway, yes you’re right – the vets take no prisoners 😀

flip
    Free Member

Was going to go down if i can get my new bike built, i have never raced there before, it sounds good.

I turn 40 in April so i’ll be a vet too, i think the race starts earlier so thats a bonus!!

thomthumb
    Free Member

i should be there. open or sport i can’t remember! keep an eye out for the red inbred.

sofatester
    Free Member

keep an eye out for the red inbred

Been on the sunbed too long again?

bikey
    Free Member

Andywhit – yes you are correct, but I never raced the Gorrick series last year as I was working as a Mountain Bike Guide in Spain. I am looking forward to it, but I’m not sure about all this wet and muddy stuff on the trail. I am used to riding on rocks and dust in Spain!!!!

Matt

dobo
    Free Member

i shall be there in open, im looking forward to it, im on the sliver blue kona kula and I’ll say hello if i spot you.
    on saturdays stw swinley ride i think i followed the red inbred down the wrong trail 😉 and bikey started to turn blue from the cold for wearing shorts 🙂
    fu_manchu race? was quick enough..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone racing at the Gorricks on Sunday?’ is closed to new replies.