Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Anyone out biking tonight? Looks wet in Sheffield
  • Pook

ton

bouncing in leeds too

neninja
    Free Member

The weather was supposed to clear here at 4ish but the rains got harder.

Was hoping to head over to Hamsterley later with a friend but he’s not going now so will probably stop in.

oblique
    Free Member

I have just been told everyone apart from me has cried off. So a road work out or a play in the mud….

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I’ve just ridden the six miles from work (in Barnsley). No more for me, thankyou.

slowrider
    Free Member

Opticians appointment for me. Maybe you should make one pook, that bang on your head at the weekend and the resulting vision loss probably wasn’t a good thing

Pook

The reason I got a bang on the head was because I hadn’t gone to specsavers! Knee’s still sore. Shame you didn’t see it though. Nor did Hora who was still back in Manchester somewhere when I came off.

slowrider
    Free Member

Looking for his head apparently 🙄

thefallguy
    Free Member

Binning it down here but out in sherwood pines later, it will be waterlogged no doubt but the trees keep the worst of the rain off. 😯

clarkpm4242
    Free Member

Radar

Dry at Llandegla 😉

lucien

Wet in the New Forest, didn’t stop me doing 3 1/2 hours XC though!

carlosg
    Free Member

Dried up a bit in Leeds now , going out in about an hour to do the local 14 mile loop. batteries charging and porelle socks on the radiator now where the **** is my waterproof jacket?

Dibbs
    Free Member

Beautiful up on the Quantocks at the moment, but I did a 55 mile road ride across Exmoor this afternoon and I’m a little bit tired. 😳

Jamie
    Free Member

Just been out for a run. Soggy to say the least dahn here in the saarf.

djflexure

Suns come out at last in Brum – but I’ve just had a shandy so no training tonight. Any footie on?

Tracey

Not stopped all day in Barnsley Less than 2 weeks for the Spanish sun

Tracey

MoreCashThanDash

Was meant to stop here late afternoon, so I charged up the lights – left work and it was heavier than it had been all day, so I’d convinced myself it wasn’t worth going out.

It has now – of course – stopped raining.

Will commute tomorrow – typical of me, rode 120 odd miles last week, total so far this week “0” and not much chance of any at the weekend.

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

wet here (East Sussex/Kent) but it was nice in the woods until Boris’s freehub went.

Shortest nightride this year 😥

rewski
    Free Member

16 miles in the pouring rain commuting from London to Purley, traffic very light I’m glad to say, good fun.

hora
    Free Member

Roadbiking for me for a while- I wouldnt recommend it to you though Pook you’d probably wheelie nonstop and land backwards 😆

Lifer
    Free Member

Was pretty horrible here last night but went for a quick spin lots of sideways action 😀

Still got bike to clean though 🙁

and need to get me a good light.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Anyone out biking tonight? Looks wet in Sheffield’ is closed to new replies.